10 Seats Stainless Steel Electric Tube Heating Rectangle Upper or Down Exhaustion Japanese Teppanyaki Grill Table
Teppanyaki Grill Structure
A piece of teppanyaki equipment consists of machine body, table decoration, fume purifier and air blower.
The cooking plate is made of special alloy steel of 20mm thickness to avoid deformation and discoloration.
The whole equipment is designed integrated to avoid further assembly or disassembly.
Non-standard equipment can be customized according to customers' requirement.
Electric heating system: Electric tube heaters or electromagnetic plate. The temperature is controlled by temperature controller, and the main heating area is 450*400mm.
Double Fume Filters:
The fume filter and oil collecting drawer can make the oil directly drop into the collecting drawer and not get into the air duct...
Built-in Air Blower
Equipped according to the functions of the teppanyaki equipment. Heat preservative, low noise, 380v/0.25kw.
Electrostatic Fume Purifier Device
Customized according to the equipment functions and sizes (220v/0.25kw)
Remove fume particles larger than diameter0.1μm with efficiency of 93-97.2%
Designed with high and low voltage dust collecting polar plate separation technology for easy cleaning
Advanced point discharging technology
Power-off protection device in case of output disorder
1. Remove the steel slag and burrs during cutting.
2. Leveling the plate until the evenness is no more than 0.5mm within an area of 300mm2.
1. The flat plates will be planned and shaped by a planner leaving 0.3mm allowance for grinding by a grinder.
2. The non-flat plates will be cut and planned first, leaving 0.3mm allowance for grinding by a grinding wheel.
3. The processing smoothness requirement is RA0.8.
1. Install according to the technical requirements in the drawing, and the parts with marks of tolerance dimensions must be left with corresponding welding shrinkage allowance to ensure the sizes after welding are within the tolerance.
2. The welding must be full penetration, and the welded surface must be smooth without solder faults, solder skips, slag inclusion, gas holes, cracks or undercut.
3. Correction after the welding temperature is reduced to make the plate evenness less than 0.2mm within 500mm², and the straightness of each edge less than 0.2mm within 500mm².
1. Grinding the uneven weld bead then polish and shape carefully. The connecting part of the plate and trim strip must be smooth without sinking.
2. Fine grinding with fine wheel with processing requirement of the smoothness RA0.8.
3. Fine polishing of the whole plate with processing requirement of the smoothness RA0.4.
The following is the exact detail technical parameters for this 10 Seats Stainless Steel Electric Tube Heating Rectangle Upper or Down Exhaustion Japanese Teppanyaki Grill Table
|Product Name||10 Seats Stainless Steel Electric Tube Heating Rectangle Upper or Down Exhaustion Japanese Teppanyaki Grill Table|
|Heating||Electric Tube Heaters|
|Material||Stainless Steel and Special Alloy Steel|
|Parameter||380V/50HZ/8KW or 220V/60HZ/6KW|
|Cooking Area||Regular: 450*400mm or Enlarged: 600*400mm|
|Dimension with Table Top||3400*1350*800mm|
|Exhaustion||Optional built-in air blower (380V/0.25KW or 220V/0.51KW)|
|Purification||Optional built-in electrostatic fume purifier (220V/0.25KW)|
|Table Decoration||Regular design/customization|
|Application||Outdoor barbecue, restaurant, hotel, food plazza, buffet car, etc.|
|Cookable Food||Beef, mutton, chicken, fish, shellfish, vegetable, rice, noodle, etc.|
|Lead Time||15-30 working days|
|Packaging||Standard Shipping Wooden Case|
|Certification||ISO9001-2008, CE available; CSA, UL in progress|
|Tel :||0086 1530 1655 392|