Tang - CEO of Peter's GourmetI investigated all the counterparts copying my business type, only those who uses Chuanglv Greenark teppanyaki equipment are able to be successful.
Zhengrong WangWe have already witnessed the success of Chuanglv for 20 years, and now we hope Chuanglv will stay young forever.
Zhongwang YouWish Chuanglv can have a brighter future, and deliver China's teppanyaki to the world!
Natural Gas Ten Seats Rectangle Teppanyaki Grill Equipment 2400*850*800mm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Stainless Steel 304 & Alloy Steel||Heating||Natural Gas|
|Rated Pressure||2,000Pa||Ventilation||Fume Extracted Down Through The Equipment|
|Exhaustion||Built-in Air Blower||Purification||Built-in Electrostatic Fume Purifier|
teppanyaki table grill,
built in teppanyaki grill
GREENARK Natural Gas Ten Seats Rectangle Teppanyaki Grill Equipment is one of Chuanglv's most welcomed products. The following points provide the reasons why 85% customers in China have choosed GREENARK TEPPANYAKI GRILL TABLES?
A. Grill body made of German 304 stainless steel, heating plate made of special alloy steel with thickness of 20mm, one-piece unibody, no deformation or discoloration after long time use.
B. Operation panel, waste container and filter made of 1.0mm stainless steel, and the air inlet made of 1.5mm mirror surface stainless steel.
C. Amazing craftmanship of cutting, bending and polishing by imported intelligent processing machines.
D. Electromagnetic (Induction) Teppanyaki:
1) The only manufacturer in China who specially designes and assembles electromagnetic plate and motor for teppanyaki equipment;
2) German Infinon power module and NEC rectifier;
3) The circuit board material is in conformity with UL and Rohs certification, the master chip is with imported 32's DSP digital processing unit, and the 6-layered heat resistant insulative material makes the motor work for a much longer time;
4) Electromagnetic radiation is only 18k-35k, which is much lower than the European standard limit of 100k.
E. Gas Teppanyaki:
1) Gas consumption: LPG 0.29m3/h (0.6kgs), pipeline gas 0.8m3/h.
2) Thermostat control, automatic electronic ignition device, automatic flame failure protection device.
F. Built-in Air Blower: High temperature resistant; low noise.
G. Built-in Taiwan Electrostatic Fume Purifier:
1) Absorbing fume particles with diameter of over 0.1mm with processing efficiency of 93%-97%;
2) High and low voltage dust collecting plate separation technology, easy for cleaning;
3) Advanced point discharging technology;
4) Power-off protection device for output disorder.
H. Certification: ISO 9001-2008; CE; CSA; UL certification is in process.
Special alloy steel of 20mm thickness made in one unibody mould to avoid deformation or color change.
Exclusive arch design to absorb the smoke on the grill top faster and better.
Removable Air Pipe
Between the air inlet and interior tank, for easier disassembly and cleaning.
Sunk pull handle and plate is impact molded , and all corners are rounded to ensure good looking, easy cleaning and long shelf-life.
Air Valve Device
Three levels of open, semi-open, close function for cooking performance with flame.
Electricity Control Box
Individual electric box to hold dangerous electrical components such as leakage protection device and overload protection device.
Front Air Supply Device
A line of air blowing holes opposite to the air inlet blowing the smoke towards exhaust efficiency.
Operation Control Panel
The individual sunk panel is impact molded for good looking and easy maintenance.
Removable Double Fume Filters
Between the air inlet and interior tank for easy cleaning and inspection.
Fume Exhaust and Heat Dissipation Device
Electrostatic fume purifier to remove fume particles and cooling fan to lower the temperature to lengthen the equipment safety and shelf-life.
Low Noise Blower
For assisting the air exhaust of the general duct or individual straight pipe within 3 meters to better remove the fume and smoke on the cooking plate.