Black Japanese 1200mm Teppanyaki Grill Cooking Equipment / Restaurant Electric Teppanyaki Plate
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Quality wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 units per month|
|Materials:||Stainless Steel 304 & 201 Alloy Steel||Heating:||Electricial Tube And Induction|
teppanyaki table grill,
built in teppanyaki grill
Black Color Japanese Restaurant 1200mm Teppanyaki Grill Cooking equipment Electric Teppanyaki Plate
*We support teppanyaki chefs to start their own business by exporting 1pc equipment.
A. Grill body made of German 304 stainless steel, heating plate made of sepcial alloy steel with thickness of 20mm, one-piece unibody, no deformation or discoloration
after long time use.
B. Operation panel, waste container and filter made of 1.0mm stainless steal, and the air inlet made of 1.5mm mirror surface stainless steal.
C. Amazing caraft of cutting, bending and polishing by imported intelligent processing machines.
D. Electromagnetic(Induction) Teppanyaki:
1) The only self assembled electromagnetic plate and motor in China specially designed and developed for teppanyaki equipment;
2) With German Infinon power module and NEC rectifier;
3) The circuit board material is in conformity with UL and ROHS certification, the master chip is with imported 32's DSP digital processing unit, and the 6-layered heat resistant insulative material makes the motor work for a much longer time;
4) Electromagnetic radiation is only 18k-35k, which is much lower than the European standard limit of 100k.
E. Built-in Taiwan Electrostatic Fume Purifier:
1) Absorbing fume particles with diameter of over 0.1 um (diameter) with processing efficiency of 93%-97%;
2) High and low voltage dust collecting plate separation technology, easy for cleaning;
3) Advanced point discharging technology;
4) Power-off protection device for output disorder.
Tag: Teppanyaki Grill Table, Teppanyaki Table, Teppanyaki Grill