Electric Indoor Teppany Grill Fume Upper Exhaust Rectangle 7 Seats
This indoor teppanyaki grill table has seven seaters capacity. The cooking smoke is exhausted in the upper direction with the holes made in the grill plate. The indoor teppanyaki grill has amazing craftsmanship. For example:
We process teppanyaki plate leveling with following steps.
1. Remove the steel slag and burrs during cutting.
2. Leveling the plate until the evenness is no more than 0.5mm within an area of 300mm2.
1. The flat plates will be planned and shaped by a planner leaving 0.3mm allowance for grinding by a grinder.
2. The non-flat plates will be cut and planned first, leaving 0.3mm allowance for grinding by a grinding wheel.
3. The processing smoothness requirement is RA0.8.
We process teppanyaki grill plate installation with following steps.
1. Install according to the technical requirements in the drawing, and the parts with marks of tolerance dimensions must be left with corresponding welding shrinkage allowance to ensure the sizes after welding are within the tolerance.
2. The welding must be full penetration, and the welded surface must be smooth without solder faults, solder skips, slag inclusion, gas holes, cracks or undercut.
3. Correction after the welding temperature is reduced to make the plate evenness less than 0.2mm within 500mm², and the straightness of each edge less than 0.2mm within 500mm².
The exact technical parameter of the electric rectangle 7 seats indoor teppanyaki grill table:
|Heating Method||Electric Tube Heaters|
|Raw Material||Stainless Steel and Special Alloy Steel|
|Rated Parameter||380V/50HZ/8KW or 220V/60HZ/6KW|
|Main Cooking Area||Regular: 450*400mm or Enlarged: 600*400mm|
|Capacity of Seats||7 Seats|
|Grill Equipment Dimension||1200*850*800mm|
|Dimension with Marble Decorated Table Top||2200*1350*800mm|
We can add the additional accessories for customers' convenience when they are enjoying their teppanyaki food, such as some cute net to contain the customers' mobile phones and socket for charging their electric devices.
|Tel :||0086 1530 1655 392|