Tang - CEO of Peter's GourmetI investigated all the counterparts copying my business type, only those who uses Chuanglv Greenark teppanyaki equipment are able to be successful.
Zhengrong WangWe have already witnessed the success of Chuanglv for 20 years, and now we hope Chuanglv will stay young forever.
Zhongwang YouWish Chuanglv can have a brighter future, and deliver China's teppanyaki to the world!
8 Seats Stainless Steel Teppanyaki Grill Table Teppanyaki Bbq Table
|Place of Origin||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 unit|
|Packaging Details||Standard Exporting Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 to 25 Work Days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||500 units per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||8 Seats Stainless Steel Electromagnatic Or Induction Heating Rectangle Shape Japanese Teppanyaki Grill Table||Material||Stainless Steel And Special Alloy Steel|
|Heating Method||Electromagnetic (Induction)||Power||380V/50HZ/8KW Or 220V/60HZ/6KW|
|Main Heating Area||Regular: 450*400mm Or Enlarged: 600*400mm||Dimension With Decoration||2600*1350*800mm|
japanese hibachi grill,
japanese hibachi table
8 Seats Stainless Steel Electromagnatic or Induction Heating Rectangle Shape Japanese Teppanyaki Grill Table
1. Remove the steel slag and burrs during cutting.
2. Leveling the plate until the evenness is no more than 0.5mm within an area of 300mm2.
1. The flat plates will be planned and shaped by a planner leaving 0.3mm allowance for grinding by a grinder.
2. The non-flat plates will be cut and planned first, leaving 0.3mm allowance for grinding by a grinding wheel.
3. The processing smoothness requirement is RA0.8.
1. Install according to the technical requirements in the drawing, and the parts with marks of tolerance dimensions must be left with corresponding welding shrinkage allowance to ensure the sizes after welding are within the tolerance.
2. The welding must be full penetration, and the welded surface must be smooth without solder faults, solder skips, slag inclusion, gas holes, cracks or undercut.
3. Correction after the welding temperature is reduced to make the plate evenness less than 0.2mm within 500mm², and the straightness of each edge less than 0.2mm within 500mm².
1. Grinding the uneven weld bead then polish and shape carefully. The connecting part of the plate and trim strip must be smooth without sinking.
2. Fine grinding with fine wheel with processing requirement of the smoothness RA0.8.
3. Fine polishing of the whole plate with processing requirement of the smoothness RA0.4.
Below is the detail technical parameter for this 8 Seats Stainless Steel Electromagnatic or Induction Heating Rectangle Shape Japanese Teppanyaki Grill Table:
|Product Name||8 Seats Stainless Steel Electromagnetic or Induction Heating Rectangle Shape Japanese Teppanyaki Grill Table|
|Material||Stainless Steel 304/ Alloy Steel|
|Parameter||380V/50HZ/8KW or 220V/60HZ/6KW|
|Cooking Area||Regular: 450*400mm or Enlarged: 600*400mm|
|Dimension with Table Top||2600*1350*800mm|
|Exhaustion||Built-in air blower (380V/0.25KW or 220V/0.51KW)|
|Purification||Built-in electrostatic fume purifier (220V/0.25KW)|
|Table Decoration||Regular design/customization|
|Application||Outdoor barbecue, restaurant, hotel, food plazza, buffet car, etc.|
|Cookable Food||Beef, mutton, chicken, fish, shellfish, vegetable, rice, noodle, etc.|
|Lead Time||15-30 working days|
|Packaging||Standard Shipping Wooden Case|
|Certification||ISO9001-2008, CE available; CSA, UL in progress|