Established in 1992, Shanghai Chuanglv Catering Equipment Co., Ltd has grown into the leading manufacturer and exporter of teppanyaki grill tables in China with premium products, rich experience and excellent service. Shanghai Chuanglv has its own GREENARK brand for teppanyaki equipment and OVEN GRANDMASTER for commercial ovens.
From 1992 to now, Chuanglv has researched and developed in teppanyaki equipment field for 26 years. So far, Chuanglv has cooperated with more than 85% of China's teppanyaki equipment owners, including the biggest teppanyaki chain store Akasakatei. Besides, GREENARK Teppanyaki Equipments have also been exported to more than 40 countries and districts, including Europe, Africa, North America, South America, Australia, etc. Turkey's teppanyaki chain store Teppanyaki Alaturka is one of our cooperators abroad.
Already certified by CE for Europe and CSA for North America, GREENARK TEPPANYAKI EQUIPMENT and OVEN GRANDMASTER OVENS are in the progress of achieving more certifications. Chuanglv is aimed at serving its customers with the best quality of teppanyaki equipments and various grills all over the world.
Chuanglv Teppanyaki, Leading Teppanyaki Industry for 25 Years
- 1992 The predecessor of Chuangvl Group, Shanghai Sanzao Yimin Hardware Factory was established.
- 1995 The first hand-made teppanyaki equipment with bottom exhaustion in the world was successfully made. It is the first revolution of the teppanyaki industry.
- 1996 Yimin Hardware factory changed its name to Shanghai Chuanglv Hotel Equipment Co., Ltd.
- 2000 Shanghai Chuanglv Hotel Equipment Co., Ltd was officially established, and the trademark JULUN(later changed to GREENARK) was registered, which has grown into the biggest teppanyaki brand in China's teppanyaki industry now.
- 2001 The fume purification technique was successfully developed and applied to teppanyaki equipment. This technique was applied for a patent in which way started the environmental friendly future of teppanyaki industry.
- 2002 The smokeless teppanyaki equipment successfully applied a sereis of national patents, and won national awards.
- 2003 The exclusive electromagnetic(induction) technique was successfully developed and applied to teppanyaki equipment, which greatly increased the functional efficiency of teppanyaki, and this is the second revolution of teppanyaki industry.
- 2005 Chuanglv teppanyaki equipment was exported overseas for the first time.
- 2006 Chuanglv achieved European CE certification for JULUN teppanyaki equipments.
- 2007 The auto flame-out protection device for gas teppanyaki equipment was developed and applied in teppanyaki equipment, which makes the equipment much safer. Chuanglv got a patent for the new technology. This is the third industrial revolution in teppanyaki industry.
- 2008 Shanghai Chuanglv Catering Equipment Co., Ltd was officially established. New plant was built and new advanced processing machines were purchased with cost of RMB60,000,000.
- 2009 The hidden air inlet and air valve structure of teppanyaki equipment were applied patents successfully.
- 2010 The idea of One-Stop Service concept of teppanyaki industry was raised for the first time, which led the industry environment to a heathier direction.
- 2013 The 1st summit forum of teppanyaki industry was held, and Teppanyaki World magzine was published.
- 2014 The 20th anniversary celebration of Chuanglv Group was held, and Chuanglv Teppanyaki Business School was established. OVEN GRANDMASTER trademark was registered for grill and oven series of products. In the same year, Chuanglv passed ISO system and got North America CSA certification, held the 2nd teppanyaki summit forum, drafted China's Teppanyaki Management and Service Regulations, and published Teppanyaki World Ⅱ.
- 2015 The 3rd teppanyaki summit forum was held with 100 domestic top catering enterprises attending. The 1st Chuanglv GREENARK Teppanyaki Master Chef Contest was successfully held cooperating with China Hotel Association.
- 2016 Chuanglv was invited to draft the standards of teppanyaki industry in China. Teppanyaki industry is now officially an individual industry.
Brands : GREENARK, OVEN GRANDMASTER
No. of Employees : 200~300
Annual Sales : 10,000,000-20,000,000
Year Established : 1992
Export p.c : 10% - 20%